Honoring Dr. King

Hey there! 
 I am linking up with a great group of bloggers: 

In honor of Dr. King, I wanted to share what I’ll be doing to remember and honor him.

What remarkable words! 

I thought it would be fun for the boys to color a picture of MLK. There are tons on Pinterest but I really like this one from Crayola. If you have older kiddos, you can always google “facts about MLK.” It’s a great way to discuss and learn more about him with your family. Martin Luther King, Jr. is taught in textbooks at school but how amazing would it be to bring the conversation into our homes about MLK and the Civil Rights Movement. 

Did you know that MLK basically skipped high school? He attended Morehouse College when has was 15! He skipped 9th - 12th grade.  That is one of the facts I learned while researching about him. 

I’ll leave you with a few more nuggets.

Let’s DO better and BE better! 

Make it a great Monday, friends. 

-A-

Comments

  1. What great quotes!! Such a remarkable man that did so, so, so much for our country!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great quotes from him and words to apply to our lives and hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt like this year more than ever I need to pay attention and reflect on this day 🖤🤍🤎💛

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Currently: April 2021

Hello Monday: Currently