Friday Favorites: 2/26/21

Happy Friday!  I can’t believe it is the last Friday of the month.  This week my favorites are going to be short and sweet just like February.

As always, I am joining Erika and Andrea for:

ONE: After snowmageddon, our first fast food meal was breakfast from McDonald’s. These drinks are some of my favorites! 


B got us a mango pineapple smoothie, a caramel frappe, and a strawberry banana smoothie.  Yum! Their smoothies are probably not the healthiest so we usually grab them as a treat. Of course, frappe was for me! 

TWO:  I was needing a heat protectant for my hair because I wasn’t really using one. My hair was starting to look fried at the ends. You guys, this one is a good one!

After using it for a few weeks, I love it!  I had heard of the brand before but had never used any of their products.  It has been great to only have one bottle to keep up with and it does so much.  Sold! 

THREE:   I ordered the cutest headband from Apple Blvd this week. 

I grabbed the pink one for only $8 and no shipping cost. The little bow moves around so you can put it on either side or keep it on top. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can pull this look off.

I had to update because look what just came in the mail!!


I want the blue one now!!! I think they are sold out but if they restock these headbands then I am getting it. 

Told you it would be short!  😆

Monday- Hello Monday: Currently

Wednesday- What’s Up Wednesday

Thursday- Monthly Musings Spring Fashion

I just wanted to say how thankful I am for this little blogging community.  It is nice to make connections with people and some days the only interactions besides my family are with you guys. The comments about the well being of my family during the snowstorm did not go unnoticed and I really appreciate it.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  We have rain in the forecast so it is going to be a low-key one for us. 

-A-







Comments

  1. Those headbands are so cute!! And I think I need that heat protectant spray!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spray really works and it smells good. Less stuff on the counter too! Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. You just made me want McDonald’s for breakfast!!! Their smoothies are so good, I like both flavors pretty equally! I love those bow headbands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their smoothies too! McDonald’s is right by our house so I have to be careful not to go so much! Have a good day!

      Delete
  3. Love those headbands - they’re super cute! Craving those McDonalds drinks right about now!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn’t think I would love the headband but it is really cute! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the brand Not Your Mothers!!! It burns my scalp though. But I don't care! Beauty is pain right???

    Also - I eat McDonald's even when the weather is perfect LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use All eyes on me too. Right now I'm getting Shamrock shakes from McDonald's. I get them every year.
    http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those headbands. So cute. I will look into that spray. I am very cautious about my ends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Currently: April 2021

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Hello Monday: Currently