Currently: April 2021

Happy Wednesday, friends! 

Today, I am joining Anne from In Residence for her monthly Currently post.  The first Wednesday of the month she provides a one word prompt to discuss and share. These are so fun to write up and to read.  

Currently Arranging: Our new rug! We had been waiting on one we ordered back in December that was a Magnolia rug but after the date of arrival getting pushed back several times we just decided to get something in stock. We ordered both rugs from the furniture store we got our sectional. We are loving our new rug! 


Currently Craving: Ahhhh, without a doubt my mom’s home cooking. Nuff said!! 

Currently Discussing: We have definitely been going round and round with the “what if’s” about my possible job opportunities. It’s a little exciting and scary to think about having to make a decision.  Lots of praying going on too! 

Currently Enjoying: We got the pics back from the “personality photo” session.  Y’all, they are precious!  If you have older kids this would be awesome for them too. It might be popular here in TX because Andrea from Momfessionals had some done for her kids. 




My friend is a photographer and did these. She also gave us b&w and I am having a hard time picking which ones to print.  I am enjoying looking at them over and over. I kept their outfits simple to show their personalities.  There was lots of bribing, lots of crying from D, and lots of sweating from me. Somehow she captured some really cute pics in 10 minutes. She just photoshopped them together which was brilliant! 

Currently Preparing:  I have an interview with another district TODAY!  I’ve been preparing mentally and thinking of interview questions for the past few days.  I’ll also be preparing after lunch by getting dressed, makeup/hair, setting up the laptop, and saying a little prayer. I’ll be in my interview outfit again. 


I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday. Tell me something you are arranging, craving, discussing, enjoying, or preparing. I’d love to hear what is currently going on in your life!

 -A-

Comments

  1. Your new rug is so pretty!! And good luck with the job interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope your job decisions become clear and that you end up with a great one! Job stuff is so hard...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! Thank you for your words and I hope things do clear up 💕

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the interview - I feel like you can't help but rock it with that amazing skirt on! :) Love the new rug and the fun kiddo photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rug, and the photoshoot looks like such fun.

    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We are loving the rug and the pics were better than I could have imagined 😉

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! It help me feel a little more confident💓

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Hello Monday: Currently