39

Today is my birthday and it’s also my very first post! I’ve wanted to start a blog for a few years and I finally feel like now is the right time. This is my present to myself...a little happy space for me to share and connect with others. I am so excited about this new adventure! 

Here are a few things about me. Don’t worry, it’s only 10 facts and not 39 ;)  

1. I have lived in TX my whole life.

2. Just celebrated my 12th wedding anniversary to B.

3. I have 2 boys, C (3) and D (1).

4. Recently went from working mom to SAHM. It’s been a lot harder adjusting than I thought. 

5. I have a serious addiction to Dr. Pepper.  I even put it on my baby registry both times.   I prefer not to drink caffeine when I’m pregnant so I add it as a present to myself after baby.  

6. I am not the greatest cook so I am all about easy and simple recipes in my life. 

7. I am a Bravo reality junkie especially the Housewives franchise. My favorite is Real Housewives of New York and I can’t wait for Housewives of Salt Lake City. 

8. My closet tends to stay messy, anyone else? 

9. I do not like socks. I’ll pass on socks with most of my shoes except for rain boots and cowboy boots. 

10. I am definitely a work in progress even at 39! 

Thanks for reading! 

-A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Currently: April 2021

Hello Monday: Currently