Wish List

Y’all, I have been working on this post for the past few days, seven to be exact...HA!! I finally decided to get organized and write things down and that helped so much.  

I try to have a little “wish list” of items that I want so when my birthday or a holiday rolls around then I am prepared.  Some birthdays B will surprise me with a big gift and sometimes he will just let me buy for myself.  On Thursday, he surprised me with some small goodies: bday balloons, Starbucks, Ferrero Rocher, and a leopard mask.  I felt loved but that meant I could shop from my “wish list.” Yippee!! 

These are my wishes: 

Bogg bag

Layered necklace (kendra scott or amazon)

Perfume (Gold by Niven Morgan or mini discovery set from Sephora, trying to decide) 

Nickel and Suede earrings  purchased several pairs

Kendra Scott gold hoop earrings  bought inexpensive pair from Apple Blvd

Tory Burch Manon Thong sandal

Amazon Echo Dot purchased Amazon Prime Day

Kindle Paperwhite

Shark ION robot vacuum 

This list doesn’t mean I get everything on it and sometimes I add or delete things but it’s always a good start.  

Thanks for reading!  

-A 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Currently: April 2021

Hello Monday: Currently