Fall Bucket List

Ahhhhhhh, hello September 1st!

 I want to embrace these upcoming months especially since I am home with the boys and can really create special times for them. Something I started doing after having kids is making bucket lists. It really helps us get out, create traditions, and make memories. It is also nice having a list of ideas ready to go when we get bored. I looked on Pinterest and also tried to think outside the box since I am not sure what will be impacted this year. Will we be able to trick or treat?!?! Who knows, but at least I have a fun list of ideas and can always add or change as needed. Our activities are geared towards September and October. I love to write our list on these and hang it inside our pantry door. 

Here is our 2020 fall bucket list: 


drink apple cider  *  Friday donuts  * chili night and movie * bake something with apple  * bake pumpkin chocolate chip bread *decorate for fall  * carve/decorate pumpkins * find a new park to explore * watch fall shows  * decorate for Halloween *reverse treating, no tricking * Starbucks fall drink run * bake a bundt cake * make PB cookies * read Halloween books  * Halloween play date * wear Halloween shirts * decorate cookies from a kit and support small business  * send a fall craft to family * make fall trail mix *  Halloween craft *sing "Autumn Leaves are Falling Down" * dance party to Monster Mash and Witches Brew


I decided to leave off pumpkin patch, trick or treating, and a fall getaway.  I am going to stay optimistic and keep my fingers crossed that we will be able to add these to the list soon. 

Happy Fall, y'all!!
-A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently: April 2021

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Hello Monday: Currently