Fall Favorites: Fall Fashion

Happy Wednesday!  I am linking up with Emily and Sarah for Fall Favorites: Fall Fashion! 


Clothes + Fall = Pure Joy! Camo, leopard, and stripes are staples in my closet year round but what I have really been gravitating towards lately is olive and rust. I found some cute things so let’s jump in to see what I am wearing for fall!

Easy to wear dresses:  I have bought 3 of these dresses from Apple Blvd and I can easily throw on a cardigan when I go out in this cooler weather.  This boutique has great prices and free shipping!!!  I used to shop exclusively from Old Navy but now I am buying everything from Apple Blvd.  It’s just so easy to shop with their app, card on file,  free shipping and packages arrive quickly.  



This black dress didn't photograph that great but it was comfy.  I don't know if I like the placement of the pockets and might end up cutting them.  I got the dress for $12 so even if I wear it a few times that is okay.    


I bought this dress at the beginning of the summer but it will easily transition into fall by adding a leather jacket, cardigan, or plaid shirt.

Tunics:  These are my favorite shirts to wear when it starts to get cooler.  I can wear with leggings or easily transition to jeans. These 2 come from Apple Blvd and look how cute. They are super soft and comfy. Give me all the tunics!!! 



The length is long enough to cover my backside. I never have to worry or be self conscious about that.


Let’s talk about these faux leather leggings!!! They are from   Apple Blvd too. They are a little edgier because of the slits on the knees.  I think they are fun to run out and grab groceries or I can even dress them up for a night out. 

Jeans + Cute top: This is something I would wear to a doctor’s appt or out for lunch.  The leopard top is from Apple Blvd and it is adorable.  I paired it with my trusty military jacket from Old Navy.  Mine is very old but they always tend to have these type of jackets every year because it is a staple.



Another fall outfit but this time with my cardigan from Apple Blvd! 



The striped tee is also from Apple Blvd.   I told you everything is from Apple Blvd! 

Leggings + Graphic tee:  This is what you will find me in most days.  It’s cute and pulled together for walks around the neighborhood and to spend my days with the boys. I love this tee and it is not from Apple Blvd.  I repeat, it is not Apple Blvd!  It is from an online store I found on Facebook, Frogs and Frills.  It was my first time ordering from them but they have inexpensive tees for $6 and up but they have shipping fees. 


I am on a quest to find an online shop with cheap graphic tees and free shipping.  Do you know of any?   I like Amazon for everything BUT clothes because I worry about sizing. 

Of course, all the earrings are from Nickel and Suede.  I just love how the earrings pop and really compliment my fall outfits.  

 If you want to check out Apple Blvd, you won't regret it!  On Facebook you can find them under Apple Blvd Boutique or @apple_blvd on Instagram.  You can also download their app, APPLE BLVD for easier shopping.  I promise, I don’t work for them but I wish I did.  It is just a boutique I love and want to share with you! 

I hope you found some fall fashion inspo! 

-A





Comments

  1. I've never heard of Apple Blvd so thank you for sharing! Checking them out now!
    MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Currently: April 2021

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Hello Monday: Currently