Fall Scents

Hello friends! I am so excited to join the fall link up with Emily and Sarah.  


Today it is all about fall scents! My favorite place to grab anything related to seasonal scents or really anytime is Bath and Body Works. I do not light candles anymore because...small children but that just means wall plug ins and hand soaps are a MUST. 

My all-time favorite scents for fall are sweet cinnamon pumpkin and marshmallow fireside. They get me every single time. I prefer these scents for plug ins so I can enjoy the smell throughout the house. I have already plugged mine and it really brings so much joy to have these fall smells in the house, mmmmmm!!! 


As for hand soaps, I am not as picky and will just grab the ones that I think will smell the best, have the longest scent, or the packaging. When I went to the store last week I grabbed these.     


And look at all of these cute fall sayings, the "don't stop be-leafing" is just genius!  The “love ya a latte”with a Starbucks gift card would be so cute to give to a teacher or someone who just needs a little fall love. I really wish I had picked up a few more of these for future gifts. 


I hope you are able to relax on the couch under a comfy blanket and enjoy the aroma of fall in your home. 
 
 Thanks for reading!  
 -A

Comments

  1. My sister loves using wall plugins at her house!! Thanks for linking up!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A soap with a gift card would be such a cute gift idea! Everyone can use more hand soap these days! Thanks for linking up1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Currently: April 2021

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Hello Monday: Currently