What's Up Wednesday:9/30/2020

Happy Wednesday!  I am so excited to be linking up with Sheaffer and Shay!

What we’re eating

Monday: Spaghetti 

Tuesday: Grilled Chicken and Macaroni & Cheese

Wednesday: Beef, bean and cheese tostadas

The rest of the week: ????

What I’m reminiscing about

A couple of weeks ago my mom came to visit and it was so nice to have someone to help with the boys. I tackled potty training with C while she was here and I am happy to say that he got it!! She really had fun playing games with C and they even had a few nights were he slept on the floor in her room. It was really cute!  Can't wait for her to come back and visit!  We miss Mama R!  

What I’m loving

The cooler temps!!!  

What we’ve been up to

We are trying to pack as many outdoor activities as possible!  We went to a small pumpkin patch on Saturday and park on Sunday.

What I’m dreading

The boys each have appointments and I am not looking forward to them. One is to discuss some speech concerns and the other is an ultrasound on a kidney that needs to be monitored.   

What I’m working on 

Trying to update my resume! I never know where to begin or how to do it...the last time I had to get this sort of stuff together was 2012. If anyone has tips, please share!

What I’m excited about

I am considering a part time job where I could work from home. I’m a little excited and a little nervous.  

What I'm watching

The Real Housewives of Potomac!  There is some drama going on right now and I am hooked.

What I'm listening to

In the mornings while getting ready, I have been listening to Pandora--Brunch Café Radio!  A little Jason Mraz, Jack Johnson, Norah Jones, and some oldies too! 

    What I’m wearing

These gold hoops!

What I’m doing this weekend 

We are going to a dinosaur exhibit! 

What I’m looking forward to next month 

All things Halloween!


I hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by! 

-A


Comments

  1. We were hoping to go to a corn maze next weekend but they're all booked up :( And I have no resume advice. I hate updating my resume so I'm wishing you well with that task.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Currently: April 2021

Hello Monday: Currently