Friday Favorites: 10/16/2020

I am over here doing a happy dance because it's Friday!  B took the day off today which is rare so we are starting our weekend early. As always, I am excited to join the fun with Erika and Andrea. 

Here is my little round up of favorites from this week! 

ONE:  I went to Wal-Mart and even though I did not have much time to wander the aisles, I did manage to find some goodies. Yes, another Halloween shirt!


My 3 favorite things in one shirt!  Camo, pink, and soft fabric 🤗 This one is so cozy and I think it is part of a sleep set but you just might see me wearing it during the day. 


I usually buy my sleep shirts from Wal-Mart.  They can be a little stiff but will soften after a few washes but this one is SO buttery soft.  I am not ashamed that it’s a Christmas sleep shirt. In fact, I want to go back and find some more. Seriously, so good! 


These are my favorite pants for C.  So comfy, versatile, and love the price! He already has camo and blue pants so we are set for winter and spring. 


TWO: Did you take advantage of Amazon Prime Day?  Y'all, I have to confess that I am new to the Amazon craze or maybe just a little late to it. Amazon Prime Day has never been a big deal to me but I was excited about  one thing this year...the Echo Show 5. I really don't even know what it does but I. CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!! 

THREE: One of my goals for October was working out at least 3 times per week.  Pre-COVID and pre-mama to 2 littles I would workout and definitely tried to make exercising a priority.  Over the summer, I paid for online exercise videos but I quickly realized that I really don't have time to devote to a 30, 45 or 60 minute workout.  This week one of my favorite bloggers (who I feel like is my friend) mentioned this app, Workout for Women: Fitness App. I haven't tried it yet BUT the best part is it has 7 minute workouts. If I can start with 7 minutes then hopefully I can start achieving this goal.  Small steps, small steps! 

FOUR: I am starting to find items to add to my Christmas list.  I have found a few pieces of jewelry that I really like so these are my favorites. I am loving the layered look and found the Addison Triple Strand Necklace from Kendra Scott. It's beautiful and I love how all 3 necklaces are attached so it's really just 1 necklace.  The other necklace is from Amazon and it's 3 separate ones which seems like a disaster for me because I know that I will end up losing one or never wearing them together. I am also loving this necklace and bracelet combo.  

Okay, I am off to have a little fun with my family!  I hope you enjoy your weekend. 

-A- 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Currently: April 2021

Hello Monday: Currently