Friday Favorites: 10/23/2020

Happy Friday, friends!!!  I can't believe there is only 1 week left in October which means that next week will be filled with Halloween fun and excitement. 

I am joining Andrea this week for Friday Favorites! It is always such a fun link up and I enjoy reading everyone’s post too.


ONE: Last weekend, we were able to get away to a tiny house about an hour and half away.  We were only there for one night which was perfect for us. We had so much fun!  There was a pond for fishing, trails, and a fire pit. B took C on a lot of adventures outside while I stayed with D inside.  He didn't seem to mind...he just played with his cars.  It was good for the soul to escape!




TWO: Short hair, don't care!!  I went to the salon for a little root touch up and haircut on Monday.  Over the summer, I went to another stylist while I was visiting my parents and things went horribly wrong.  My hair was long and all I wanted was a trim and some highlights. Well, I walked out with a really bad haircut and orange hair!!! I tried to let it grow out and "deal with it" but it just didn't feel like me. So, on Monday I cut my hair to my chin, the grays,  and dry damaged orange hair went away.  Y'all, even though my hair is shorter than I have had in awhile it feels so good to change it. I LOVE IT! 


THREE:
One of our items on our Fall Bucket List was to make a Halloween craft.  I looked on Pinterest and tried to find an easy art project. 


These ghosts turned out so cute. I can't wait for family to receive their Halloween cards!  
 
FOUR: You know my die hard love for Nickel and Suede and I know that some of YOU are already fans as well. This weekend is the official Grand Opening for their N&S store in Dallas!!!  Kilee Nickels, founder of N&S, will be there so I am going to try and make it. Please keep your fingers crossed! I was able to meet her in June when they had a soft opening but I just want to help celebrate the beautiful store and show support!    

I found a couple of other fun things to do this weekend so I hope that we can go to some of them. They are community events and sometimes A LOT of people (which we want to avoid, of course) attend so we will see what happens.  

It is supposed to get much colder this weekend so I have my mug ready for a little apple cider.  I hope you have a great weekend too!

-A-

Comments

  1. Your hair looks super cute! I tend to do that every now and then too and love the change- up of new hairstyles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Currently: April 2021

Hello Monday: Currently