Halloween Spirit

EEEEKKKK, it's the first day of October and now is the time to get ready for Halloween! 

I don't know if you are like me but I need at least 10 Halloween shirts. Here are some oldies from Apple Blvd that I grabbed last year.  



Okay, I got THIS cute pullover last year from Target and it’s back again this year.  Yippeee!!! I may be wearing it today. I sized up because I wanted an oversized look.  I also found THIS and THIS one that may end up in my next Target pick up. 


This is my new shirt from Frogs and Frills that I got for $6!  It is a bella canvas shirt which means it is super soft.  I know it will be worn over and over this month!

I grabbed a couple of fun Halloween items from Target in late September. Glow stick necklaces, flashing pumpkin necklace, and a monster headband are necessities to get into the Halloween spirit. I love to use fun holiday plates for the kids and who are we kidding, me too!!!  Last year, I grabbed a fun tablecloth and used it the last few weeks and it really amped up the Halloween decor so I picked up the matching one to the paper plates. 

I also found a very cute monster garland that I plan to use in C's room.  I have a pumpkin garland from last year that I’ll use in D’s room. I am really excited about the little haunted house we will paint together (paints and brush included). There is so much fun in this picture that I can not wait to celebrate Halloween all month long! And, if you don't have a Halloween shirt....grab one! I promise, it will brighten your day and maybe even someone else's too.

-A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Currently: April 2021

Hello Monday: Currently