What's Up Wednesday: 10/28/2020

Friends, we made it to Wednesday!  Hooray!!! This week has a little more excitement in the air with only 3 more days until Halloween!  I am linking up with Sheaffer and Shay to share a little bit of what's been going on.

What we’re eating

 Monday - Sandwiches

 Tuesday- Hamburger sliders 

And the rest of the week is a mystery  

Since we are having some cold weather,  I am thinking about chili or Shay’s Ghoul-ash for Saturday. Yummy!

What I’m reminiscing about

The Grand Opening of Nickel and Suede!  I went and did not take a single picture.  What is wrong with me?!?! I think I get overwhelmed and a little stressed out.  I do not take “instagram worthy" pics and I always feel silly since I am usually by myself. But, I can share what I bought and seriously it is all the heart eyes for these earrings. The first ones are the Grey Pythons and they were free with a $50 purchase so basically I felt like I won the lottery.

What I’m loving

This lotion from N &S smells SO good and I am basically putting it on every chance I can. They have a candle and essential oil which I will be adding to my Christmas list.  


What I’ve been up to

I have been trying to organize my life! I worked on my bedroom which had been a mess and right now I am working on D’s closet. I am trying to go through boxes and boxes of clothes to donate or keep. It’s a slow process because I do what I can when I can but I am making progress. 

What I’m dreading

Figuring out what to do for Thanksgiving. Decisions, decisions!   If we are not with family then it’s up to me to figure out what we will be eating. No pressure for someone that does not cook! I hope that we can pick up a meal for Thanksgiving and then I can whip up a few appetizers to nibble on later in the day.

What I’m working on 

Prepping for Christmas! I am starting to make lists for family and picking our Christmas cards.  We have our family pics done on December 6th so I need to be ready since it will be a quick turn around to mail them.

What I’m excited about

Of course, Halloween! It’s going to be one of those days that anything goes.  

 What I'm watching

 Still watching the RHOPotomac  and all my other shows have returned for fall! 

The Voice

This Is Us

The Real Housewives of OC

and I think Southern Charm will be returning soon too!  And, Hallmark Christmas movies on the weekends. It’s a lot but I usually watch/catch up with On Demand. Let's be real...Blaze, Curious George, Sesame Street, and the newest and greatest Santiago of the Seas are usually what’s on TV. 

What I'm listening to

Even though the relationship between Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton seems unlikely I really really like them together.  They just seem to ooze happiness and love.  Y’all, I started working on this post on Monday and now they are engaged!! One of their songs has been on repeat for me, "Happy Anywhere.”  In honor of their engagement, I will be listening to all their duets (they have several and a Christmas one too).  

    What I’m wearing

Just my momiform = leggings and a graphic tee! I did dress up on Saturday and I took a pic to share.


What I’m doing this weekend 

We have a playdate on Saturday!  It’s at a new play place that we have rented for an hour so it will be C, D and my nephew. After that I just plan to have fun surprises for C&D (bounce house, painting, crafts, baking, and Halloween movies) for Saturday.   I’m sure Sunday we will be in recovery mode. HA!!

What I’m looking forward to next month 

I really want to be more present and really embrace being thankful and grateful.  In the past, I would just sort of go through the motions because life was busy. But now, I have no excuse! 

Come back on Friday for some of my favorites. Thanks for stopping by! 

-A-


Comments

  1. I am in the midst of trying to schedule family photos but first we had to schedule our family haircuts! We hadn't had haircuts since June and that was a necessity!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Currently: April 2021

Hello Monday: Currently