Friday Favorites: 11/20/2020

Hi, Friends!!  How in the world is Thanksgiving next week?!  It’s unbelievable! I am joining Erika and Andrea for Friday Favorites. 

ONE: I sort of departed from Christmas movies this week and started watching The Queen’s Gambit on Netflix. Y’all, it’s so GOOD! I don’t know anything about chess but now I want to learn and play just like Beth. And dress like her too! I just realized that there is a book, The Queen's Gambit by Walter Tevis. Now I am going to have to read it. 

TWO: Somehow I completely forgot about these.


I picked these up for the boys as a stocking stuffer. I am probably more excited than they will be but I can't wait to see them drinking milk and hot cocoa. So cute! I did read some reviews about the letter smudging but for $2, I am not expecting them to last forever. 

THREE: Here’s my mini gift guide! These are things that will be in my stocking or under the tree. 

 
Necklaces- for layering

AND this 



These Golden Goose dupes came from Apple Blvd.  They are a final sale and they have very limited sizes but the price was just too good to pass.  Funny story, I had Golden Goose on my list because I like the shoe but I had never priced them. Well, I was going to order some until I saw how much they cost, HA!!!  I just couldn’t justify spending that amount especially if I would only wear them a few times.  So, my $20 dupes will be under the tree! 


And you know that my fave earrings will be under the tree too!  This weekend there is a sale going on at Nickel & Suede, 20% off everything.  Here are a few favorites from my cart. I haven’t purchased because I am still trying to decide. There are also rings, a winter candle, perfume, and cute apparel. I want everything!!! 

This weekend will be a whirlwind of prepping for Thanksgiving, the start of wrapping presents, and try to finish decorating (I blame The Queen's Gambit). 

Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!

-A-


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Currently: April 2021

Hello Monday: Currently