Friday Favorites: 11/6/2020

It's the most wonderful time of the year! JK, sort of!!! It's time people--- to put up your tree, decorate your house, and listen to Christmas music.  I promise, no judgement here because I am doing it too! If you are the 1% not celebrating Christmas early, it's okay because it's the most wonderful DAY of the week and I have an assortment of favorites for you.  I am joining Erika and Andrea for Friday Favorites link up. 

ONE:  I have been eating this for lunch all week.  I know how crazy we are for Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel seasoning.  When I saw these crackers at Target I knew I needed to try them. This little combo is so good! 


I am sure some of you might find an even better mix and just think you can add them to your charcuterie board. Pick some up the next time you are at Target!  

TWO: My hairdresser used this on my  hair when she styled it.  

She sprayed, I inhaled, and immediately took a pic so I could buy it.  I bought the smaller size because it was cheaper and allows me to "trial" the product before committing. There’s nothing worse than having a full size $30 product sitting on your counter. I only used it once this week so I'm not sure how I feel about it but it did make my hair smell good.  

THREE: I finally got the boys Christmas jammies.  Y'ALL,  I am dying with all this Christmas cuteness!


Look at that little reindeer!

This is our first year having the boys wear matching pajamas. My plan is to have them wear these for our family Christmas pictures.  We have a location which looks like a house with a bed and a couch so I think it is going to be extra cute to have them in jammies.  And, I feel like I am #winning because the boys will be comfortable while taking pics. Easy for this mama!  I got them from Carter's on sale and they were exactly what I wanted.

FOUR: I am so excited for this new storage bin I picked up this week for our playroom.  I am hoping this will help us get and stay organized.  Right now toys are everywhere and we can never find anything.  I have baskets and a toy chest but those are just not cutting it. I hope that since these are open bins that we will have certain spots for things.  I am planning to use pictures of the toys that will go in each bin so the boys will know where to put things. I found it at Target for only $34.99!  I thought it was a steal and immediately added it to my cart. 

Okay friends, I will be cleaning and organizing this weekend and there will probably be Hallmark and Christmas music to motivate me. I hope you have a fabulous weekend! 


-A-

Comments

  1. I had toy bin just like the one you linked to above when my boys were little and I though it did help them not dump out the whole toy box while looking for one specific item. I too put pictures (with a word label because environmental print never hurts) and it really did help my boys clean up... when I prompted them to! It really is a never ending battle until they completely outgrow toys. Then your house will feel weirdly empty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the holiday season! We haven't gotten the decorations up (because we haven't gotten the Halloween ones down yet! ;) ) but I can feel it! Those are such cute pajamas. I'm visiting from the Friday Favorites link up today. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Currently: April 2021

Hello Monday: Currently