Thankful Thursday: 11/12/2020


Last week was my first post Thankful Thursday and it's time for another. Why did I want to do this? Well, I used to be so busy with work and have never participated in the 30 days of gratitude that most people do on FB.  So, I decided that I needed to take the time to be grateful for the big and little things this month. 

This week I am thankful for the memories I am creating with the boys since I resigned from my job. 


It hit me on Monday morning when we went for a walk.  D was in the wagon and C was on his bike  It was just perfect and I was so grateful to be with them.  There are some hard days when I am the meltdown manager, handling all the mom duties, and just trying to survive.  So, to find a little peace and calm this week has been amazing for my mama heart!  


Some other special moments this week: more sidewalk chalk, picnic at the park eating homemade cookies, and having lunch outside. We may not be doing a whole lot of pre-academics but we sure are creating lots of fun memories!  

I do not know what next year will bring for me...return back to work or continue my journey as a SAHM.  What I do know, is that I am very grateful to have these days with my 2 littles. 


I hope you are finding ways to be thankful this month. Come back tomorrow for my Friday Favorites!

-A-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently: April 2021

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Hello Monday: Currently