Tuesday Talk: Easy Turkey Craft

Hey everyone!  I’m joining Ashley and Erika for their link up. 

The boys and I made a turkey craft and it was SO easy and SO cute that I wanted to share. The best part is you probably already have everything you need at home. 


The original idea came from here

Materials Needed: 

Paper plate

Construction paper or card stock paper

Glue

Black Marker

Scissors 

Directions:

1. Cut various colored paper into squares. 

2. Cut a turkey body using brown paper, cut a red waddle, and orange beak. Save these pieces for later. 

3. Put glue on the paper plate and let your little one stick on the “feathers.”

4. Next draw eyes on the brown rectangle. 

5. Glue on the waddle and beak.

I kept our turkeys simple and did not add legs like the original. Also, I split the craft into 2 days by gluing feathers one day and then adding the body the next. I just love how colorful they turned out. Gobble, gobble!


 Hope you have a wonderful day!  

-A-



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently: April 2021

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Hello Monday: Currently