Friday Favorites: 1/15/2021

Happy Friday!  I hope you had a wonderful week. I am joining Erika and Andrea for Friday Favorites. 

I have a great round up of things that I hope you will enjoy! 

ONE: I received a sweet package from a friend with these presents. I love these socks from Old Navy because you can never have enough. But, take a look at how adorable that candle is especially for these times. Not only is it cute but it smells so yummy.  The scent is Apple Cider Donut and it is currently on my bedside table. I can smell it every time I turn in bed at night.  Winner!!! I looked up the candle company and appears it is on Etsy.  Very affordable prices with more unique candle names ;) 

TWO: I have been watching all my Bravo shows because our On Demand has been very inconsisent for about a month or so. Binge watching has been a favorite lately! 


The drama.


Anyone else love the fact that he is wearing a tie dye hoodie?!?!  Like I need one stat!  Thanks Austen for keeping your fashion game strong. 

THREE:  Yes, I am already thinking about Valentine's Day.  You know that if you snooze you lose so I jumped on these cute Valentine shirts for the boys.  They were on sale at Old Navy. There is also one in women’s sizes so I guess I need to get one too.  I didn’t realize that when I ordered. 🤦🏻‍♀️


FOUR: I am loving these wreaths! I kept this one up from Christmas and every time I look at it I feel like a rebel. It makes me happy so I am keeping it up. 


I got this one from Target because it will be perfect for the month of February and spring.  

FIVE: Surprise!  I have a new pair of sandals/ crocs that B gave me for Christmas. He showed me these online because he spotted them at Academy first.  I bascially told him, "Those are cute!"  Well, they ended up underneath the Christmas tree.  I wasn't sure about them but y'all I think I will be wearing these all spring and summer.  Watch out!


Ok, I looked up the real name and Adidas is calling it a clog.  
What do you think? 

Yay or Nay? 

SIX:  Well, you know Nickel & Suede is always a favorite!  I got a new pair of earrings, Soft Pearl and rollerballs in their 2 scents.  I am having such a hard time picking which one I like more. They both smell so good and are not overwhelming. I’m thinking perfume for my birthday. 

SEVEN:  This sweater was so comfy that I wanted to share. The best part is it is one size fits most.  It’s from Apple Blvd and it was only $20. 

EIGHT: I have been enjoying this station on Pandora.  It’s upbeat happy music which I feel like I need for the month of January.  Every song that comes on I say “this is my jam!”  But that also makes me feel old because my jams used to be Nelly, Ja-Rule, Fat Joe, and whatever else was playing between 2000-2005. Oh my, how things have changed!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for reading and stopping by!  

Come back on Monday for a little inspiration. 

-A-

Comments

  1. LOve those tees and what a great gift from your friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you!!! I still can’t get over the yummy candle. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is that candle?! Such a perfect gift to send to someone. And I'm totally with you on getting the Valentine's Day stuff early!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is seriously the cutest candle!! I looked up some other things at Target I wanted and they are all gone😫

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute candle! I love all my N&S pieces so I am sure you will love that pair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can’t go wrong with N&S!! It is all I wear now.

      Delete
  6. Okay, loving those crocs! I'm a sucker for crocs and love how they switched up the style here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! I am enjoying them and see myself wearing the a lot in the summer.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Currently: April 2021

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Hello Monday: Currently