Let’s Look: Coffee Bar

Dear Friends, it is the first Let’s Look of the year!  This week I am feeling better about life and am more focused overall.  I am killing it!  JK,  not sure how long it will last so I am going to use this momentum to make it a great week. I hope you will do the same ☺️


Today we are are looking at our Coffee Bar area. I am going to be very honest up front and let you know that my coffee bar area is nothing special.  

B is the coffee guy and he uses this all the time.  It was gifted to us by my in-laws.  The coffee pot is only used when they come to visit.  We have the boy’s mugs and ours. 


I am loving my new Yeti mug that I got for Christmas. Hallelujah, I can enjoy my drinks hot!!!

I don’t drink coffee but here is what you will find in my mug.

Apple cider, hot chocolate, or chai tea.  

Now, if you really want to know I would be at Starbucks everyday ordering my faves (java chip frappe or chai tea) or even at McDonald’s ordering a caramel frappe since it is way cheaper. Give me an iced frappe any day!

Now I'm off to read some of the others that joined the link up so I can get inspiration for my coffee bar area.  

-A-

Comments

  1. Have you seen dark hot chocolate? I just bought a box to make bourbon hot chocolate when a friend comes over to my patio! I will have to try the chai and apple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but I will be looking for it now!!

      Delete
  2. Chai tea is one of my favorites as well- especially iced!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love a good iced Chai Tea too! Starbucks is my fave place :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Currently: April 2021

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Hello Monday: Currently