Tuesday Talk: Mommy + Me clothing

Hey, I am so glad you are here today! 

I am linking up with Ashley and Erika for Tuesday Talk. This is always fun because we can talk about anything. 

Today I want to discuss mommy + me clothes for BOYS.  I see cute mommy + me for girls but it seems harder to find for boys.

I have gotten lucky with a few items from Old Navy.  They seem to have a lot of coordinating items which I’ve been shopping more. I know that now is the time for me to take advantage of their willingness to match with their mama. 

Do you know of you any other  stores or boutiques that have great mommy + me for boys?  Please share them with me! 

Thanks for your help! 

-A-







Comments

  1. Hmm, I haven’t seen much mommy + me clothes for boys!! I’ve seen a few on Old Navy. Maybe Etsy? Maybe you could find a few on Amazon? I’m sure it would be so cute!!

    Ella Williams
    http://www.littlebitoflifeblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always forget about Etsy! Thx for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister would love these links. I have girls, so I am not sure where to get mommy and me (for a son) clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt pics in time for my post but U might try to add some later :). Adidas shoes and the black Nike’s are cute to coordinate when toddlers. I got matching camo vests from ON and green military jackets. I guess you could do overalls too and just add the Adidas shoes. I might just have to take pics bc now i’m thinking of all sorts of outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Currently: April 2021

Hello Monday: Currently