Wal-Mart & Target Finds

Hi Friends, Happy Monday! 

Can you believe it’s the last week of January?  I’m not sad about it. Our weekend was uneventful since the weather was a little dreary. This week’s forecast has some sun so hopefully we can get out and enjoy it. 

Today, I am joining The Other Side of the Road, My Glittery Heart, and The Sirois Family for:

I got a chance to get out of the house yesterday alone. 🙌 WHOOOHOOOO!  I went to Wal-Mart and Target and saw a few things that caught my eye. I didn’t buy anything since I am trying to shop a little smarter. But, I knew I had to share with you. Okay, let’s get started! 

The tie-dye trend seems to still be going strong. Are you a fan? I definitely love it. Just take a look at these cuties!

And these for $14.98!

I also spotted these sweatshirts for $12.88.  These are my style: comfy, loose, and long. Cool Mom was in my cart but then I decided I really didn't need it.  They had some other options but these 3 spoke to me. Any one of these would make a really cute Vday gift. I am going to have to go back and get Cool Mom. 😬

If I were still working then I would have snatched up this cardigan for my work attire. Lots of great color combinations! It would be so cute with white jeans.

The only thing that caught my attention at Target was  this vinyl rug. 

So cute, right?!  I don’t know how I feel about the price but it might be an option for the laundry room make over. Not sure if B knows it is happening but he will soon find out. 

See you back here on Wednesday. I hope you have a marvelous Monday! 

-A- 






Comments

  1. Great finds! Sometimes I will browse around the Walmart clothes section and find so many great things! When you said it was the last week of January, I did a double take!! This month has gone by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love finding great deals @ Wal-Mart! I can’t believe it either but I am super excited for all things pink, red, glittery, and hearts galore!!!! Have a great day Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that rug! Also, a local boutique has a tie dye on sale that I really want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s a little Magnolia-esque!!! Plus there is another company Letterfolk that does similar rugs. You should get the tie-dye if it is on sale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your Walmart and Target finds. That vinyl rug is really cool! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Currently: April 2021

Hello Monday: Currently