Valentine’s Day Recap

Hi, friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. 

We woke up to snow on Valentine’s Day which made the day a little magical. 

C thought it was awesome and he couldn’t wait to make snow angels and cruise in the snow. 

Today, I am joining The Other Side of the Road, My Glittery Heart, and The Sirois Family for:

 I LOVE Valentine’s Day! Like, I really love it so I wanted to recap our day so that way I can remember all that we did.

We had decorated earlier in the month by adding hearts, heart wreaths, and heart garland around the house.  I added more decorations the night before so that when the boys woke up it looked like hearts exploded everywhere, Happy Heart Day! 




We had a “Love You Breakfast!” Chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, and strawberry milk were on the menu.


The boys loved all their Valentine goodies and were on a bit of a sugar rush. We I definitely indulged in all the sweets. B gave me exactly what I wanted...chocolate covered strawberries.  


He surprised me with more chocolate 😮 (Thank you Costco for this ridiculous amount of candy!)


And flowers!


We felt loved by friends and family. My sister dropped treats for the boys and my neighbor delivered goodies too!  We enjoyed the day with movies, snuggles, playing in the snow, and making memories. I don’t know how we will top this one but I am already excited for next year. 

The entire state of TX is under a winter storm which has never occurred. EVER. 


Feels like -9!!! Y’all, I can’t even wrap my mind around this and another snowstorm is expected Tuesday night.  


This has been circulating on FB and it couldn’t be more true.  Stay warm friends! 

See you tomorrow for Tuesday Talk. 

-A-



Comments

  1. What a sweet Valentines Day! Yay for snow! How exciting? I love the chocolate, it looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delicious! Yes, we are enjoying the snow since it is rare.

      Delete
  2. Brr!! That is cold!! Looks like you had a very fun Valentine’s Day!! I love all your decorations - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely some crazy Texas winter weather! Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are not used to these temps but the snow pretty. Always enjoy the link up!

      Delete
  4. I love to decorate for Valentine's Day (well, any holiday really!). We've got a foot of snow on the ground - my Valentine flowers were delivered on Friday because Saturday was the worst of the snowfall. Stay warm out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to decorate for holidays too! We got 3 feet and expecting more by Wednesday morning. You stay warm too! Thanks for stopping by❄️

      Delete
  5. Those look like some yummy treats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that Texas got that much snow and had all those problems. It was eerie. I love all the yummy treats! Looks like it was a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Valentine's day decors are beautiful! Sounds like a great day!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Currently: April 2021

Hello Monday: Currently