WUW: February 2021

 Hey, it’s What’s Up Wednesday! 

Each month we share what’s going on in our lives. A little about what we are eating, loving, dreading, watching, listening to, and so much more! 

Linking up with:

What we’re eating

M- buttered pasta, green beans, and TX toast

T- chicken fried steak, instant mashed potatoes, carrots, and salad

???? 

What I’m reminiscing about

Since we are coming up on the one year anniversary of COVID, I have been thinking a lot about life before it hit.  My job, the kids going to daycare, seeing family without hesitation...just a lot of those thoughts.  

What I’m loving

These sunnies from Apple Blvd

What I’ve been up to

Just pinning away on my Pinterest boards.  I have completely remodeled our master bedroom, laundry room, fireplace, and pantry on Pinterest.   

What I’m dreading 

It’s not really dreading but now is the time to be submitting resumes and interviewing for the 21-22 school year. I feel like I have big decisions to make so just praying for guidance. 

What I’m excited about

My parents were able to get their first dose of the vaccine. They live in a small town and it felt like they were never going to have the opportunity but after about 200+ calls they finally got an appt. Hallelujah!  We know that they will still need to take precautions but it gave us a little sense of relief. 

What I’m watching 

 This is Us

To All the Boys I Loved Before 3

Firefly Lane, I am hooked!

Also, THIS


I had mentioned on Monday that D loves to say Grinch and he just loves this movie. So we have been watching it a lot! 

What I'm listening to

A lot of toddler music! 

What I’m wearing

Friday jeans day! It’s been fun getting out of my leggings and sort of a reality check about my weight. 


promise, I wore jeans on this day but only focused on the earrings😹

What I’m doing this weekend 

There is rain this weekend so maybe just movies and cleaning up.  On Saturday, we will go to a play place that I rented for an hour just for us.  So thankful for businesses that have made it affordable for families to do this during this time.  

What I’m looking forward to next month 

Warmer temps, sandals, pastel colors and a little faux tan ;)

Thanks for joining me today! See you tomorrow for Monthly Musings. 

-A-




Comments

  1. Those sunglasses are adorable. The TATBIL movies are the best. I don't think I've seen that version of The Grinch. I need to watch it. I also have Firefly Lane on my list of things to watch but I think I want to read the book first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This version feels a little more updated with current music and is super cute! We have been watching OnDemand. I thought about reading the books but I needed a new show and caved. HA!

      Delete
  2. Yay for your parents getting the vaccine!! My grandfather got his first dose through the VA so that has been super exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I love that those most at risk are getting a little protection. 💗

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved To All the Boys I Have Loved part 3. It was so cute and light hearted. I finished Firefly and it is soooo good. I am dreading this upcoming school year as my girls will be in public school and I worry that all the pandemic stuff will still be going on. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep thinking about Firefly Lane and hope to watch a little more over the weekend. I know it is hard to think about next school year...let’s hope for a more normal year. That is what I am wishing for!!!

      Delete
  5. Ugh -- my in laws have called hundreds of times {Iowa} and only one of them has been able to secure a vaccination. So stressful! :(

    Love your earrings!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so frustrating! Tell them to keep at it and to not give up. I will say a little prayer too! The earrings are Nickel and Suede...seriously the BEST!

      Delete
  6. I'm so glad your parents got vaccination appointments. And yes, I think a lot of us are reminiscing about life this time last year. It appears to be a common theme this month. We have rain today too so we're staying home and cleaning up our basement. Enjoy your play place time -- that sounds way more fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Currently: April 2021

Hello Monday: Currently