Friday Favorites: 3/12/21

Boy, am I glad to see you FRIDAY! It has been cloudy this week and it put a damper on my mood. I am so ready for the weekend. 

Linking up with Erika and Andrea: 

My favorites this week are mainly shows and a recommendation. Nothing thrilling just everyday life stuff. 😉

ONE: My first favorite is dedicated to the Oprah interview with Harry and Meghan. 

OH. MY. WORD. 

Did you watch? What did you think? I was glued to the TV so I could digest everything they said.  This was their truth and it explained a lot of what was happening behind the scenes. I hope that they can repair the relationships with those that hurt them. They did share that they are having a little girl!  I already mentioned awhile back that I think it will be an August baby. If you haven’t watched it you MUST! 

TWO: A long time favorite of mine is The Voice!  I love it because we can watch as a family.  Their banter is hilarious and the contestants are always so talented. Glad this one is back! 


THREE: I have been sneaking in all the Netflix!  I watched Firefly Lane and Bridgerton. Both so good for different reasons.  

Now, I have moved on to 

I’ve been watching for a little background noise. It’s a crazy storyline but entertaining. 

FOUR: Go follow these accounts on Insta. 


and 


They do all the work of finding great items and then I go shop. 

FIVE: I am proud to say that I did work on my resume this week.  I procrastinated a little and may have gotten a little frustrated...what template to use, what to say, but I have finally gathered my thoughts and have a plan. It feels good to be getting this done. PS: I already have my interview outfit in mind. I didn’t have any trouble with that! 😂 If I get an interview, I will show you what I plan to wear. 

I know for some of you this is so true. 

Don’t forget we spring forward this weekend!  We don’t have much planned so I hope to have my resume done so I can send it out on Monday. I don’t want it hanging over my head anymore. Have a great weekend!

-A-



Comments

  1. Harry and Meghan’s interview with Oprah was very jaw dropping and saddening. I am very happy that they have another little one on the way!! Oh, my, word!! I love The Voice! I had no idea it was back, I HAVE to go watch it!! My family loved watching before quarantine, then when the quarantine happened, we were obsessed with it! I am so glad Nick is back as a judge!! I just love Nick Jonas!! Springing forward sounds so nice, but in reality, that extra hour is so vital, and you just lose it. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think The Voice started last week so you haven’t missed much. It’s so good! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. I LOVED the interview!! I know nothing about the royal family and now I’m obsessed!! They are such a power couple and Oprah did a great job with the interview!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100% with you!!! Have a great weekend!!

      Delete
    2. I started watching Ginny and Georgia but haven't made it much beyond the first episode yet.

      Delete
    3. It has twists and turns in each episode. It is entertaining and I want Georgia’s wardrobe. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. I loved Ginny and Georgia. I just finished it. So good. I hope they do season 2. I haven't watched the Megan and Harry interview yet. I heard it was really good and eye opening. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope to finish it this weekend! It is addicting. Yes, you need to watch the interview. It is just sad to hear their story and what they had to go thru. Sad. Hope you have a wonderful weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't watch the interview but I read all about it the next day and I found it eyeopening. I cannot believe (but I can believe) how some royals acted towards them. Good for them to get away. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Currently: April 2021

Hello Monday: Currently