Friday Favorites: 3/5/21

HAPPY FRIDAY! 

We made it! I hope you had a good week. 
I am so excited to share some fun and light-hearted favorites from this week. 


ONE: Do clothes ever speak to you?  Because, they do to me all the time. This favorite was definitely an impulse buy.



A closer look at that stunning color and sparkle! 

In my defense it was on sale from $46 to $26. I don’t know where in the world I will wear it but I felt I needed it. It is beautiful, makes me happy, and I love a bargain. 

TWO: I found some really cute bracelets. Up first, these adorable heart bracelets from Target.  I ended up with both by accident. The red is going back to the store and the black is a keeper. 


AND

These wooden bead bracelets from Apple Blvd are perfect for spring and summer. I plan to combine the heart with these too.  


THREE: I put together a little package for my parents.


I found the shirt at Wal-Mart and my dad is getting a little green $. It will be a nice surprise and let them know that we are thinking about them.  

FOUR: We have had our sectional for a few months now. We love it but it came with all gray pillows.  When we were searching there was another sectional that had gray, brown leather, and white & black pillows. The combo of colors looked so good! I am slowly changing our sectional to reflect the other one.  I started with these faux leather pillow covers from Amazon which come in a pack of 2. 



FIVE: We’ve had the best time outside this week. Very thankful because soon it will be too hot so we are taking advantage of it while we can. We explored a park that is close to our house.  I didn’t realize it had a playground. Oops!  


And we had breakfast al fresco!   

That’s it, friends!  Next week is spring break for most kiddos in TX. If you are on break, ENJOY!  Have a great weekend! 

-A-

Linking up with Erika and Andrea






Comments

  1. I love those bracelets!! That package is so cute!! Glad y’all had fun outside!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks so nice on you! I love those bracelets! I hope you have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re so sweet! I’m loving my new bracelets. Hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  3. The colors look so good & the sectional looks so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is comfy!! Everyone has room to spread out. Have a good day!

      Delete
  4. Where did you get the dress from? It is pretty and would be perfect for a wedding I am going to in September (if we get some restrictions lifted).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is from my fave online boutique, Apple Blvd. I think this dress is sold out. But they have a couple other styles that would be good for a wedding. Download the app which is free...Apple Blvd. Look up Chloe Princess Twirl Dress, scene setter dress and black once shoulder cocktail dress. They are in the $40 range and it is free shipping from DFW area.

      Delete
  5. I have absolutely had clothes speak to me; I have a dress in my closet with the tags still on it that I just knew I had to buy... but I have had zero places to wear it to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m glad I’m not the only one...one day there will be an occasion to wear it! Have a great Friday!

      Delete
  6. I love the couch! I had something similar like that a few years back but we moved it into the spare room as a "media" room. Which isn't finished.... I will get to it one day. Just so busy!

    I really like those sugarfix beads! Do they come in silver?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natalie! We have been enjoy this couch way more than our old one. I looked but I don’t think this particular bracelets come in silver :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Currently: April 2021

Hello Monday: Currently