Tuesday Talk: Nails

Happy Tuesday, y’all!  

The sun is shining and it feels like it is going to be a great week!  

It’s time for Tuesday Talk! This is always fun because we can share whatever we want and still get to link up with other fun bloggers. 


Today I wanted to discuss all the cute manicures I keep seeing on everyone BUT more specifically the really cute nail strip/ sticker options!

Before Covid, I would only get a mani/ pedi for  special occasions or just every once in awhile for a little pampering. I think the last mani/ pedi was right before D was born in August 2019.  😳 


I keep seeing people (on Fb and Insta) with really cute nails. Different nail colors on each finger, glitter and designs! What?!?! 

I don’t have time to spend an hour at the nail salon so I really feel like the nail strip option is what this mama needs. I have researched a little but thought I would ask here too. 

I have really small fingernails so should I consider a kid option. Color Street, Target brand or Wal- Mart?!! Amazon?! How long do they tend to stay on?  Easy to apply? If you have any advice or information, please tell me what you know! 


Here is my little wish for you today. Make it a great day! 

-A-





Comments

  1. I really struggle with painting my nails, and not picking them off. I don’t have any strip options I use, but I love the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry! It truly does dry in about 60 seconds and does not take much time to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some nails to put on as well. I still get my nails done, but want to stop for awhile and save some money.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Currently: April 2021

Hello Monday: Currently