WUW: March 2021

Hey, it’s time for What’s Up Wednesday! 

Each month we share what’s going on in our lives. A little about what we are eating, loving, dreading, watching, listening to, and so much more! 

Linking up with:

What we’re eating

Always a mystery!

What I’m reminiscing about

I answered some questions to reflect last year which you can read here.  I am still thinking about life then. I am so glad we are on the other side and things are improving. 

What I’m loving

Completely obsessed and loving nail strips!  

Also, loving these rain boots from Wal-Mart.  They were going to be in Easter baskets but we got rain last week and needed them. 


What I’ve been up to

Just enjoying these spring days with nice weather!

What I’m dreading 

Nothing at the moment! 

What I’m excited about

The boys have a little photo session on Friday. I found the cutest overalls for D at Carter’s. They were 50% off which made it even better.  Babies in overalls, it doesn’t  get any cuter! 

What I’m watching/ reading

I finished watching Georgia & Ginny. I just started 


and


I liked this one a lot.  It was cute and I love the message.

What I'm listening to

Lots of country!  This time of year, I want fun and upbeat songs like: This is How We Roll and Cruise  from Florida Georgia Line and Luke Bryan’s Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset. Just getting pumped for summer!  

What I’m wearing

Lots of lightweight shirts! 




What I’m doing this weekend 

Celebrating Easter!  

What I’m looking forward to next month

Easter, egg hunts, and family time! 


I hope you have a wonderful day! 

-A-





Comments

  1. I'm belatedly catching up on my What's Up Wednesday reading. I love your honest answer to "what we're eating" and I LOVE kids in overalls! That will be a cute photo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Currently: April 2021

Hello Monday: Currently