Friday Favorites: 10/2/2020

It's Friday which means another Friday Favorites with Andrea and Erika!   

I just have a few favorites to share this week. I hope that these little things that made me happy will inspire you in some way. 

ONE: Tuesday was National Coffee Day and who am I to argue with this (maybe made up) holiday! I loaded the boys and we headed to Starbucks.  I only have 3 drinks (java chip frappe, chai tea latte, and hot chocolate) that I usually order.  I am a fan of sweet coffee drinks and I never know how to order at Starbucks so I tend to always drink the same old. But, I decided that I would try something new and I went with the Pumpkin Cold Brew.  It was good and definitely felt like a "fall" drink. I especially enjoyed the foam and would have liked more of that but it wasn't bad and by the time we got home I had finished it.  I think next time I'll ask them to make it a little sweeter. Kinda random but I love the new lid!


TWO: The boys and I have been having some fun this week!  I made chocolate chip muffins one morning and we took them to a spot in our neighborhood and had a picnic.  It was so fun and made me so happy to create this little memory with them.  


Then, C and I decorated our sidewalk yesterday while D was napping. It was everything Halloween and fall that we could think of and that I could draw.  Just some simple ideas but it made the week a little more special.


THREE: 
If you are needing some Halloween inspiration, you can find my post from yesterday HERE.  I linked some great Halloween shirts from Target like this one...seriously SO CUTE!


FOUR: I just have to give a shout out to Ella from Little Bit of Life.  She made the cutest graphics (like the one below) and shared them on her blog.  This young girl is doing what she loves and sharing it with such confidence.  It just made me happy and I realized that I need to find a little more of that in my life!  Here’s to being more confident, a little braver, and finding what we love!
  
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 
-A-

Comments

  1. I haven't had the Starbucks pumpkin cold brew but have heard it's really good! I haven't made muffins in ages and need to do so soon! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Currently: April 2021

Hello Monday: Currently