Friday Favorites: 1/29/21

It’s a good day to have a good day!  

It's Friday and it’s almost February which are all good things in my book.  I am linking up with Erika and Andrea for: 

Just a warning that this might be the Valentine’s Friday Favorites edition!

ONE: OH MY! I picked up this yummy chocolate goodness and now it is my duty to share it with you. 


YES!!!! 

You can eat it raw! I did try it raw and let me tell you it did not disappoint. I sent a pic to my mom and told her I what I did and she immediately told me I was going to get sick. I sent her this pic giving her all the facts that it was safe. HA!


I only baked a few because I have no self-control.  I am happy to report that everyone loved them. They were easy, yummy, and baked to perfection. 


TWO: I am bringing all the FUN into our house with our Valentine decor. I picked up the oh so fancy heart garland from Dollar Tree.  I got about 5 so I could spread them everywhere.  



I also love buying holiday plates and a table cover for any occasion. It always makes things feel a little more festive! 


THREE: I was a little sad about C not having anyone to prepare Vday treat bags this year. The local mom group that I am a part of on FB came up with the cutest idea, a Pal-entine Porch Drop off. I signed up C and he got assigned a little kiddo who is 2. We bought some goodies for him and then we drop off the week of Valentine’s. It’s COVID safe and C gets to have a little Valentine fun as well as receive a surprise too. 


These are the goodies we bought our little pal-entine. We added some applesauce, snack bag of Oreos, and some Dum Dums in the sack. We are set and I can’t wait to deliver it.

FOUR: Well, Bath and Body Works dropped their Bake Shop collection which is a BIG favorite of mine.  The Strawberry Pound Cake smells so yummy. I got several plug ins and soaps in that scent. I only picked the other soap bc it was pink and had a cute message. 


FIVE: This one is a little early but I saw it at Dollar Tree and knew I needed to scoop it up. I think we will do this sometime before Easter. It’s easy and cute. I am going to try and pick up a few more bc it would be a great present for the grandparents.


Hello Monday! 

What’s Up Wednesday

 Monthly Musings: January 2021

Happy Friday, friends! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by! 

-A-


Comments

  1. I need to try that brownie dough!! Our family loves all of the Pillsbury things, their cookie dough is so good as well as their cinnamon rolls! I love your decor, my family never decorates much for Valentine’s day, but I think we should get that garland! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should pick up some plates...it’s kinda fun. You and your sister could make hearts and decorate together. And I need Pillsbury to stop with all their yumminess! 🤗 Have a great Friday!

      Delete
  2. Love the valentines decor! I always try to keep a heart or two out all year round. 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a good idea! I need to do that ❤️ Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. I bought the edible Lucky Charms dough and it was SO GOOD! My kids will be asking for the brownie dough next. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m going to have to look for the Lucky Charms!! I need Pillsbury to stop with these😹 bc they are so yummy! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I need to go to Bath and Body Works for that lotion and hand soap. They sound soooo good! Yay for baking. I need to look for those Lucky charms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh- love everything about this post- now you are making me want to go to Bath & Body for some Valentine hand soaps...sigh...ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cookie dough is my love language LOL> All the valentines feels from this post!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites: 1/22/21

Currently: April 2021

Hello Monday: Currently